Founded by three leaders in the travel community, KIDS N TRIPS hosts Twitter parties that explore the ups, downs and upside downs of traveling with kids. Join us to learn and share travel tips, ideas and memories with fellow family travelers!
Our collective social media influence:
- 158,700+ followers on Twitter
- 64,200+ followers on Pinterest
- 30,800+ followers on Google+
- 26,850+ fans on Facebook
- 37,300+ followers on Instagram
Katie Dillon is a freelance luxury travel writer and a former expat who writers her own blog, LaJollaMom.com (275,000+ monthly page views). Her work can also be seen on Four Seasons Magazine, Luxury Retreats Magazine and DiscoverSD as well as local television in segments regarding travel and San Diego happenings.
Follow Katie Dillon on:
- Twitter – @LaJollaMom – 92,700+ followers
- Pinterest – 54,000+ followers
- Google+ – 2,800+ followers
- Facebook – 22,100+ fans
- Instagram – 50,900+ followers
- Klout score – 60
The Travel Mama, Colleen Lanin, founded and acts as editor of the travel and lifestyle blog, TravelMamas.com (225,000+ monthly page views). She is the author of “The TravelMamas’ Guide,” a book on how to vacation with children…and stay sane! Her stories have appeared in such publications as the “Today” show’s travel section, NBCNews.com and Parenting Magazine. She gives travel tips on television and radio, and as a public speaker. Colleen has an MBA with a background in marketing. She live in Arizona with her husband, two kids and their rescue pup, Pongo.
Follow Colleen Lanin on:
- Twitter – @TravelMamas – 26,700+ followers
- Pinterest – 9,500+ followers
- Google+ – 1,600+ followers
- Facebook - 4,400+ fans
- Instagram – 9,700+ followers
- Klout score – 64
Jen Leo has traversed several sides of the travel publishing industry from editing the award-winning Sand in My Bra women’s travel humor book series, with Travelers’ Tales, launching the Los Angeles Times Travel blog, and co-founding BestKidsApps.com a review site for fun and educational apps for kids. You can hear her regularly on the podcast This Week in Travel available on iTunes, or read her weekly Web Buzz column in the Los Angeles Times. Her personal blog is JenLeoDeals.com. She is based in Carlsbad, California.
Follow Jen Leo on:
- Twitter – @JenLeo – 39,300+ followers
- Pinterest – 700+ followers
- Google+ – 26,400+ followers
- Facebook – 350+ fans
- Instagram – 900+ followers
- Klout score – 57