Why work with KIDS N TRIPS?
KIDS N TRIPS creates buzz for brands and increases sales via fun and informative family travel Twitter parties. Whether you want to launch a new product, build interest in your travel services or increase awareness about your destination, we’ve got triple the skills and clout to help you out. We will build brand excitement and grow your social media presence via promotional blog posts, new media marketing and our network of inﬂuencers.
Who has worked with KIDS N TRIPS?
Past #KidsNTrips Twitter party sponsors include Atlantis Resort, the Kaanapali Beach Resort Association, American Express, Wyndham Vacation Rentals, Visit Idaho, DogVacay, Residence Inn, Liberty Mutual, Park City and others.
Why book a #KidsNTrips Twitter party?
Parties tend to generate 1,500-2,500 tweets, with over 18 million timeline deliveries and a reach of over 1 million Twitter users. Our most successful party generated over 3,200 tweets, over 40 million timeline deliveries and a reach of 2.5 million individuals. With KIDS N TRIPS you get triple the reach, social media savvy, and passion for travel from three online travel experts. We will moderate your branded Twitter chat, ask pre-arranged and approved questions, and award any sponsored prizes. Chat participants will utilize your branded Twitter handle or hashtag (as well as the #KidsNTrips hashtag) to be eligible for any prizes. If Twitter parties are new to you, here are some tips for attending a Twitter party.
What do you get when you book a #KidsNTrips Twitter party?
- Branded blog posts with (no-follow) links back to the client website on TravelMamas.com, JenLeoDeals.com and LaJollaMom.com.
- Twitter Party promotion via various social media outlets including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Google+.
- One-hour Twitter party hosted by three key family travel influencers with pre-approved questions, crafted to engage participants and promote your brand.
- Twitter party Hashtracking report, including number of impressions and reach, buzz words, list of contributors, and party transcript.
How much does it cost to sponsor a #KidsNTrips Twitter party?
- $7,000 total cost
- Rush fees apply for parties booked with less than one month’s notice.
- Book 2 parties and save $2,000! Pay only $12,000 when 2 #KidsNTrips parties are booked for the same brand ($8,000 due for first party and $4,000 due 30 days net following the second party).